An uncontested divorce or annulment is the fastest and least expensive way to end your relationship.
By agreeing on property division, child custody and support you eliminate costly and time consuming court appearances. Dennis J. Molamphy has twenty five years experience with uncontested divorce, agreed custody and support, tax implications of support and annulments, helping Kansans statewide since 1990. When you choose Molamphy Law, you can forget having to make any court appearances. All necessary paperwork and motions are prepared and filed for you. You even have the option of having your divorce or annulment filed and finalized in only 24 hours. Choosing to use an experienced attorney has numerous advantages and our low set fee with payment flexibility puts these to work for you.
One of the biggest benefits in using the Molamphy law office during this process is the amount of time you save.
It’s great that you’ve reached agreement on the important matters involved, but the divorce or annulment process can involve hours of you and your spouse’s time:
- Completing unfamiliar legal forms – This process can be confusing and require answers to questions and guidance not provided by the Clerk of the Court’s office. You may find yourself forced to revisit sensitive aspects of property division or support just to complete the forms provided. Dennis Molamphy understands and prepares all motions and information needed by the Court, quickly and completely. A signature by both parties is all that is needed.
- Court Appearances – There is no such thing as a convenient Court appearance. Lost work hours, travel expense, or unforeseen emergencies that force rescheduled hearings add the costs and delay. When represented by this office, neither party is required to appear in court. All communications and filing with the Clerk of the Court is done for you. You even have the option of filing for an emergency divorce and have the decree returned twenty four hours after filing.
Not only can this office handle all the wrinkles that may arise, but we can do the entire matter with you on-line. Just go to our Client Information Form and start today. You can even choose to make your payments online using a credit card or your PayPal account. If you’d like, even take advantage of PayPal’s six month financing program, PayPal Credit.
Where to start?
The important thing is to begin now, using the most experienced attorney in uncontested divorce. You can begin to leave the past, in your past, start your life anew and move on. On line filing, no court appearances, no missed days from work and no time spent standing in line, this is the most economical and easiest way to get your uncontested divorce.
Express Start for Uncontested Divorce or Annulment
- You and your spouse must have reached a verbal agreement regarding all issues.
- Our flat fees guarantee you the lowest price without surprise additional fees. In addition we offer financing (OAC) or convenient payment terms to fit your budget.
- Complete our client information form and we will contact you to begin the process.
- No court appearance is required.
Don’t go to court, let us take care of it electronically.
The Petition for uncontested divorce or annulment will be filed in Wichita KS at the Sedgwick County Courthouse. You are not required to come to our Wichita office or appear in court. This is truly an online service offered by our office.
Uncontested divorce or annulment starts at $1000 which includes the county filing fee. See our Fee Schedule for additional information.